Saturday, February 27, 2010

Texture

We are always told to go with what nature gave us. Don't fight your natural texture. I've been seeing a lot of this lately. I decided to finally embrace my curly hair last week. I'm starting to actually like it. Not to mention its making my life much easier.


Ports 1961 - Runway - Fall 2010 MBFW
Nicole Richie Still Soaking Up Fashion Week!TRESemme at Tracy Reese MBFW Fall 2010 - Backstage/Front RowCharlotte Ronson - Backstage - Spring 09 MBFWMBFW A/W 2010: Penkov Fashion ShowbcbglonglooseIMG00160-20100226-1604
Forever 21 jacket, Bebe earrings, vintage sunglasses

2 comments:

  1. these are so pretty! I adore nicole richie's messy style with the bangs. wish I could pull that off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 1st one. oh gosh just breathtaking

    ReplyDelete